Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back to School Transition

School is right around the corner, and even though I am getting ready to move into an apartment I still remember what it was like to be getting ready for high school!
Tips to get ready for school:

1. Routine: Unless you have to get up every morning this summer at the same time you did for school, I would get up one or two mornings the week before school the same time you will have to for school. Call me crazy, but it's what my parents made me do, and in high school it became habit. 

2.Cute Clothes!: Every girl knows she needs new clothes for school, but who's really looking forward to spending the money? Do you have a student id? Try these places for discounts!


3. School Supplies: To avoid unnecessary cost, I generally try to shop sales at Target, Office Max, and Walmart. They have great deals, but I do love cute accessories for school, and I recently discovered Lifeguard Press for cute Lilly school accessories. They come out with new ones in August, so stay tuned! (I have their Lilly agenda in Tusk in the Sun Large, and I am in love)

4. Last minute Summer Fun!: Don't forget to get the most out of August! In high school I always had AP homework, but I always made time to head over to Lake Michigan and spend the day at the beach! Continue the bonfires, late nights with friends and fun in the sun until school starts! It can get really hectic!

Don't forget your pearls, or a little purple! 

Check out my blog at http://purpleandpearl.blogspot.com/!
There you can tweet me questions or ideas you have about going back to school!

XX,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment